Welcome to the home of ToastSpot, HubSpot's chapter of Toastmasters International! Here, HubSpot employees get together to improve their public speaking and leadership skills - all while getting to meet their coworkers across all departments. Whether you present at conferences, in weekly team meetings, or are preparing a "best man" speech, this is the place to go to completely rock your next speaking opportunity.
What does it mean to get involved?
We meet twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Thursday 6-7pm in Benioff and the 2nd and 4th Fridays 12-1pm in Sandberg. The meetings have a structure with roles that offer you opportunities to practice:
- speaking skills
- leadership skills.
You do not need to be a member to attend! Simply show up and we'd love to meet you and answer any questions you have about getting involved.
Once you become a member, you can take part in the Competent Communicator and/or Competent Leader certification tracks.
Why join HubSpot Toastmasters?
- Improve your speaking skills - no matter your current speaking level.
- Take a leadership role at HubSpot and improve your leadership skills.
- Get internationally recognized awards and professional development certifications.
- Meet fellow HubSpotters outside your department (and learn a lot about them!).
- Get trained and recognized for potential external speaking opportunities.
Join our next meeting - they're open to all!
Stop on by, grab a beer, and feel free to watch us do our thing or even participate! We also welcome visitors from outside the company to join and take a look at the way we run our meetings, but we respectfully ask that you provide 24 hours notice.